Chemonics International - We're one of the world’s leading partners in international development, because where Chemonics works, development works. From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Program Manager
- Chemonics seeks a National Program Manager for an anticipated multi-year, DFID-funded education programme in Nigeria
- The programme will focus on supporting improved learning for an estimated 1.5 million children in three states in northern Nigeria and support state and non-state systems benefitting 8,000,000 children nationally
- We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Oversee all aspects of programme, including overall management of relationships with other DFID programmes and key stakeholders, including the Nigerian government
- Liaise with the Nigerian government, stakeholders, and counterparts in the public and private sectors
- Manage implementation of project activities and liaise with project teams to ensure technical coordination