Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain. We know how important people are to business. We also think that "People are the future of Africa" We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at highest standards. Our consultants are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and upto date knowledges to support in all HR fields. Our target is to bring wealth of experience to help companie operations to find and retain talents. Adexen's objective is to provide both our Clients and their employees as well as our candidates excellence in all aspects of our services. This high level of service is the foundation of Adexen’s excellent reputation.
Job Title: National Sales Manager
- Manage and supervise the daily activities of the Area Sales Managers and Areas of operations with a view to achieving Targets.
- Coordinate the sales force to achieve the annual sales target.
- Recruit new Key Distributors and manage the existing Key Distributors nationwide.
- Manage and supervise the Area Managers to ensure control of budgeted expenses and attainment of sales volume targets in respect of products marketed in your area of operation.
- Recruit and train Area Sales Managers who will in turn recruit and train Medical and Sales Representatives.
- Clearly map out "Route-to -Market" plan per market per region to ensure availability and visibility.
- Devise and implement mapping, zoning and routing in all markets in Nigeria.
- Train and coach the Area Sales Managers, Medical Representatives and Sales Representatives in effective execution of the plan.
- Ensure follow up on a daily/weekly and monthly basis to ensure sales targets are being achieved by the sales team.
- Ensure you immediately fix a bottle neck being faced by any member of your team.
- Liaise with Customer Service to obtain and analyze Sales reports on a weekly basis and take corrective action.
- Regularly review Key Distributors’ performance and ensure only the performing Key Distributors are retained.
- Review of sales performance from reports obtained to ensure that only the top performers stay.
- Introduce a scientific process of sales incentive for motivation of the sales team.
- Maintain regular field visits and thorough implementation of planned promotional activities such as: Seminars and Conferences.
- Participate in the recruitment and training of any new field staff
- Motivate the field force through personal contact, to establish challenging but realistic objectives, to recognize success, to encourage sub-ordinates after failure and to maintain discipline.
- Provide Management with recommendations, estimates of future sales and vital data to assist marketing plans.
- Plan and Conduct Sales/Cycle Activities.
- Ensure the proper organization of sales territories and establishment of plans for the proper coverage of the business
- Project sales and expenses budgets for the field force.
- Monitor competition and market environment and initiate policies and strategies for market leadership.
- Collaborate with marketing team to ensure the establishment of realistic sales forecasts and Expense Budgets.
- Ensure through effective two-way communication with field force that Management is informed of market problems, opportunities and competitive activities.
- Approve field staff expenses, supervise all financial and administrative activities of the field staff and ensure that all company policies/practices are adhered to.