Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NDT Level III Inspector
Job Type: Contracts
- Interface with construction and engineering team regarding technical and field production issues
- Interface with contractor representatives for relevant quality/technical issues and ensure smooth resolutions afterwards,
- He / She has technical responsibility for Level II NDT Technicians for all the NDE
- Ensure that the field production facilities test concise written NDT reports
- Report to Seplat QAQC Lead
- Interpret codes, standards, and other contractual documents that control the examination methods to meet industry and customer requirements and endorse accordingly
- Prepare and approve NDT procedures and other related NDT work instructions
- Conduct training and examination of NDT personnel (where necessary)
- Supervise NDT Level I & II Inspector.