H. Pierson Associates Limited is a boutique consulting firm with over 40 seasoned professionals with varied experiences in both the private and public sectors. The firm plays a leading role in providing management consulting services targeted at clients in key sectors of the economy (Power, Oil & Gas, Financial Services and Manufacturing, etc), in Nigeria and the West Coast.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Engineer
- The Network Engineer will be responsible for maintaining and administering our company's computer networks.
- Your primary duties will include maintenance of computer networks, hardware, software, and other related systems, performing disaster recovery operations, protecting data, software, and hardware from attacks, Maintaining our repository and replacing faulty network hardware components when necessary.
- You will also be working closely with the users of our network in order to identify potential issues and fix existing problems.
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
- Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems.
- Coordinating computer network access and use.
- Designing, configuring and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.