KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Networking and Communications Officer
Ref Id: 149038BR
Service Line: IT
Industry Sector / s: Technology
Job Level: Associate / team member
Contract Type: Permanent
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- Aid with the installation and maintenance of network operating software and hardware.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Network and Server Administration
- Aid with the administration of all servers and services.
- Backup all servers on a daily basis.
- Serve as second line of support to the user support function.
- Deploy new version releases for all server environments, including the necessary training of support personnel.
- Take responsibility for certain aspects of projects within the office as directed by the Networking and Communications Supervisor.