Society for Family Health is one of Nigeria’s largest non-governmental organisations. Founded in 1985 by three eminent Nigerians: Professor Olikoye Ransome-Kuti, Justice Ifeyinwa Nzeako, Pharmacist Dahiru Wali and Phil Harvey. Society for Family Health Nigeria has a mission to empower Nigerians, particularly the poor and vulnerable to lead healthier lives. Working with the private and public sectors, SFH adopts social marketing and behaviour change communication to improve access to essential health information, services, and products to motivate the adoption of healthy behaviours.
Job Title: New Business Development Officer
Ref Id: sfh-40746
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Conduct advocacy to all stakeholders to ensure buy-in, participation and enabling environment for new projects.
- Scout for funding opportunities daily and prepare summaries for go/no-go decision making.
- Supervise and coordinate the production of proposal documents to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost as required.
- Conduct research as required and write briefs for proposal sub-sections
- Support budgeting and financial planning for new bids, planning preparation and timely submission of proposals.