Teclab Management Services Limited - Our client, a 4 Star Hospitality Services, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Night Auditor
Core Purpose of the Job
- To ensure the accuracy of accounting records and completing a number of administrative functions to facilitate the growth of the organization and its activities.
- Greet guests upon arrival, check them in and provide them with any information they need to enjoy their stay
- Accurately posting room fees, related taxes and other paid services, including restaurant, Internet and resort fees, to each guest's account daily.
- Verify all account entries and balances, consolidate credit-card charges and submit for payment.
- Addressing discrepancies and have the authority to apply discounts to settle a guest's account.
- Making sure the front desk has adequate supplies, responsible for its cash drawer and oversight of safe deposit access.
- Audit and balance reports from the day shifts
- Schedule guest wake-up calls and reservations for the following day
- Respond to guest inquiries, concerns and complaints as needed
- Answer phones and place reservations
- Run EOD computer functions so they are complete by the end of the shift
- Prepare guest bills for next-day checkouts and process reservation cards
- Balance cash drawers and record receipts
- Facilitate the deposit of guests’ valuables in hotel safe
- Perform night audit of hotel and outlet for revenue as per existing procedures.
- Perform daily audit of housekeeping report and study occupancy reports to ensure accuracy.
- Administer and compile daily Restaurant Revenue Report data and perform audit on Service journals and r tapes to classify under different heads.
- Monitor audit journals and reports from front office computer system and point of service.