Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) - Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria's largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Non Maximum Demand Management Lead
Reporting To: Strategy & Revenue Optimization Lead
Job Type: Full time
- Shall be responsible for Coordinating all NMD installation in line with corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Analyze and monitor prepaid revenue trend. Revenue accounting and reporting.
- Provide leader ship for the entire team on PPM accounts management on Ultimo and Advanced Metering Infrastructure (CIS) Platform and deal immediately with any exceptions.
- Ensure that account receivables is not understated when transferring arrears from one platform to another or during and after migration
- Manage and maintain an accurate/complete PPM Database and ensure that the database can be relied upon
- PPM revenue projection for the entire Disco based on trend analysis. Compare customers monthly consumption patterns based on demography, building, availability and consumption patterns
- Review monthly reports on PPM energy allocation viz a viz monthly revenue
- Review monthly ageing analysis/low vending activity report
- Joint compliance responsibilities for all vending cashiers at the respective Business Units
- Provide input for the development of departmental policies/procedures
- Analyze and maintain statistical forecasts for prepaid meter customers
- Perform analysis on power theft – analysis on all possible cases by using data for prepaid meter customers
- Provide delinquency report to vigilance team, based on customers with no/irregular vending pattern. E.g customers with zero vend, low vend, sparing vending pattern etc.
- Direct, manage and provide strategy to the team during projects
- Provide qualitative and quantitative information to management with respect to new automation areas that constantly requires management buy-in. and continuous process improvement
- Overall responsibility for Team’s performance and productivity
- Ensures quality of NMD customer metering
- Joint responsibility for commercial loss reduction by guaranteeing the efficacy of all NMD metering infrastructures.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by the Unit Head and Head of Department.