MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa\'s leading cellular telecommunications company. On May 16, 2001, MTN became the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian GSM auction conducted by the Nigerian Communications Commission earlier in the year. Thereafter the company launched full commercial operations beginning with Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. MTN paid $285m for one of four GSM licenses in Nigeria in January 2001. To date, in excess of US$1.8 billion has been invested building mobile telecommunications infrastructure in Nigeria. Since launch in August 2001, MTN has steadily deployed its services across Nigeria. It now provides services in 223 cities and towns, more than 10,000 villages and communities and a growing number of highways across the country, spanning the 36 states of the Nigeria and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Many of these villages and communities are being connected to the world of telecommunications for the first time ever. The company\'s digital microwave transmission backbone, the 3,400 Kilometre Y\'elloBahn was commissioned by President Olusegun Obasanjo in January 2003 and is reputed to be the most extensive digital microwave transmission infrastructure in all of Africa. The Y\'elloBahn has significantly helped to enhance call quality on MTN network.
Job Title: Officer Communications Design
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 - 7 years
Job Field: Media / Advertising / Branding
- To Implement Internet Based Internal Communications Strategy For MTNN And Provide Key Art Direction For The ‘Look And Feel’ Of The MTN Nigeria Intranet On An Ongoing Basis
- Implement Seamless Design/Communications Standards Online And In Print.
- Provide Support For The Design Of Various Internal Campaigns, Manage Internal Communication, IS, Web Relationship As Well As Maintain High Level Design Standards To Improve And Maintain The Concept Of “Look And Feel”.
- Demonstrate Strong Capability To Work With Adobe Creative Cloud Design Suite Towards The Creation/Editing Of Professional Videos, Animations, Illustrations, Audio And 3D Modelling
- Identify Appropriate Digital Communication Channels To Effectively Enhance MTN Nigeria’s Internal Communication Function And Ultimately Improve Staff Experience.
- Continuously Seek Self-Professional Development To Sharpen Skills And Capabilities In A Versatile And Evolving Digital Landscape.
- Foster Active Collaboration And Relationships With Employees Across All Levels And Divisions In Line With MTN’s VB And Values.
- Normal MTNN Working Conditions
- May Be Required To Work Extended Hours
- Open Plan Office