About the Company:
Jiji.ng is part of Genesis, an international group that serves over 200 Million users from offices in 10 countries. Jiji.ng started in 2014 and has become the largest online marketplace in Nigeria with over 200,000 sellers and 10 Million visitors per month. We have employed over 400 of the brightest minds, all focused towards one goal - bringing sellers and buyers together to interact.
Jiji is the number one Online Marketplace in Nigeria.
Why This Role Is Important:
As an Offline Manager, you will act as the point of contact to sell packages and onboard sellers on the platform. You would profer solutions and recommendations to both sellers and Management.
JOB ROLE: WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- You will work dailly on the Market to REGISTER and MANAGE Sellers from various sectors like: Electronics, Fashion, Cars, Real Estate, Home and Garden, etc.
- Your Main target is to sell Jiji.ng Subscription packages for sellers to boost their sales
- You will be Responsible for the entire sales process from prospecting to Selling of Premium packages and Continuous Follow up
- Ensuring you Meet and exceed individual weekly and monthly sales targets
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS/ CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- OND/ Bachelor degree
- Outstanding sales skills with proven ability to convert prospects into paying clients
- Should have a Working Android Phone
- Sales/ Marketing Experience is an added Advantage