Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) - We coordinate and unify the petroleum policies of its Member Countries and ensure the stabilization of oil markets in order to secure an efficient, economic and regular supply of petroleum to consumers, a steady income to producers and a fair return on capital for those investing in the petroleum industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Oil Supply Analyst
Job Code: 4.3.04
Objective of Position
- To analyze and forecast near to short-term non-OPEC oil supply and to coordinate and consolidate relevant analyses and data and to calculate the Market Balance and the demand for OPEC crude as well as to analyze rig counts and to follow OPEC production and quota.
- Studies and analyses non-OPEC oil supply.
- Identifies and determines sources of data and information on non-OPEC oil supply and processes available data.
- Forecasts short-term, non-OPEC supply.
- Studies and analyses excess capacity on OPEC Member Countries and its impact on the oil market.
- Monitors world rig count.
- Consolidates findings of the above analyses and prepares reports, to be included in the Monthly Oil Market Report, as well as in the reports and presentations to the ECB, BOG and other relevant meetings.
- Carries out any other tasks assigned by the relevant superiors as pertain to his/her background, qualifications and position.