Onstream Group - With over 35 years of international experience within the Oil & Gas Industry and Industrial markets, The Onstream Group has strategically aligned itself with its business partners & affiliates to provide cost-effective and operational efficient solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: OIMR Vessel Company Representative
- Act as the focus and point of contact for the Contractor Site Representative on the vessel.
- Organize day to day work on the vessel in coordination with the Contractor Vessel Site Representative.
- Follow the progress of the work performed from the vessel and perform schedule monitoring along with the progress.
- Ensure the right level of quality on the vessel and work with Contractor to achieve project requirement with regards to QA.
- Ensure that the level of supervision of the activities performed on and from the vessel is sufficient to meet project specifications requirements.
- Enforce daily meetings and weekly progress meetings with Contractor on-board and maintain regular communication with Contractor Vessel Site Representative.
- Evaluate technical and work execution issues on the vessel with Contractor and contribute to their resolution at the vessel level whenever possible.
- Enforce the Contract on the vessel and promptly report to above level any deviation for further decision to be taken.
- Maintain at vessel perimeter an updated register of all queries and approved and non-approved waivers and ensure proper dispatch within COMPANY Organization.
- Maintain at vessel perimeter an updated register of all deviations and non-conformances and develop them into a punch list of items to be resolved.
- Enforce sufficient reporting process for the activities performed on and from the vessel to allow decision making process to be done at the appropriate level within COMPANY organization in accordance with applicable Delegation Of Authority (DOA).
- Ensure proper liaison with the rest of the DW PJC organization to guaranty adequate coordination within the team for offshore activities. Particular attention will be paid to liaise on a regular basis and as needed with the HSE Engineer and the SIMOPS Coordinators on the FPSO.
- Ensure that activities performed on site in the project perimeter fulfil project HSE requirements.
- Report any incident as per Company and Project rules.
- Implement with Contractor Site Representative any Risk Assessment of Job Safety Analysis as required by COMPANY HSE procedures.
- Ensure the preparation of SIMOPS procedures offshore with the support of the SIMOPS Coordinator.
- Act as RSESD (Responsible Safety & Environment on Site Delegate) on the Deep Water field reporting in particular to the Field RSES.
- Act as RSESD in charge of SIMOPS implementation and supervision with drilling units.
- Ensure that COMPANY requirements are achieved at each phase of installation and carefully highlight/report to the hierarchy any shortcomings that may appear before vessel demobilisation.
- Ensure the implementation of reliable and robust task plans.
- Communicate about all technical interfaces and logistic issues linked to the vessel activities.
- Promote any Safety Bulletins issued from with TOTAL Group for awareness within CONTRACTOR organisation.
- Follow up any analysis process of reported unsafe act, ensure close out and transmissions of the lessons learned.
- Any other work of a similar nature as may be requested by DW ECP Management.