Onstream Group - With over 35 years of international experience within the Oil & Gas Industry and Industrial markets, The Onstream Group has strategically aligned itself with its business partners & affiliates to provide cost-effective and operational efficient solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ONNE Head of Materials (Drilling & Completion)
- Ensure that the highest HSE company standards are implemented on Site in all areas within perimeter
- Ensure that all materials and equipment are available on time, in proper working condition and have passed the necessary QA QC requirements
- Ensure that all equipment is managed correctly (stored, shipped, returned, inspected, assembled, tested,…)
- Ensure that yard tubular services are in compliance with the contract
- Ensure that all equipment inventories are properly maintained & responsible are aware of potential issues
- Ensure the companies HSE rules and practices are applied to all equipment and QA QC duties
- Ensure contractor HSE rules are in place, well understood and strictly followed
- Ensure that all received materials are accepted in good condition and conform to required specifications and in accordance with SAP purchase orders or the manifest
- Permanently liaison with QAQC HQ to solve related problems for TUCN DCD.
- Report / debrief / analyse any HSE deviation in the work practices
- Manage reception and quality conformation of materials and equipment received
- Supervise material reintegration from the Sites
- Follow-up of equipment preparation operations (Site and service companies)
- Draw up operating procedures for workshop activities including QC procedures
- Optimize activities of service providers and assess their performance
- Manage and ensure Totals QA QC requirements are applied (Onne Base Entry/Exit, local purchase)
- Manage the Equipment and QA QC service within DCD
- Implement the company QA QC procedures
- Follow inspection Yard company (AMOSCO and next), oversee and ensure they are adequately competent to perform the work required
- Act as focal point for yard tubular services contractor management
- Perform regular inspections of companies and sub contractors facilities and practice
- In liaison with Stock control team, define inspection requirement for stock equipment
- Co-ordinate with DCD and ensure correct liaison, interface and supply for equipment requirement on medium term basis
- Interface with end users to ensure on a daily basis that QA/QC requirements are maintained
- Prepare and maintain (ensure valid) Logistics QA QC procedures
- Ensure team members are trained according to company requirements (HSE and others)
- Report any anomaly in the process to the end user. Ensure corrective measures are proposed and implemented
- Ensure the respect of safety rules and frames of reference
- Contribute, when possible, to the definition of new QA QC and procedures for Onne site
- Perform regular HSE meetings with Onne DCD personnel and contractors.
At all times, the job holder will:
- Respect HSE commitment to Total Policy, Standards and site procedures.
- Maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with all relevant Statutory and Company HSE standards
- Attend HSE site committee meetings and lead D&C HSE committee meetings.
- Contribute to site HSE anomaly reporting system. Familiarize self with TEPNG emergency procedures, carry out assigned responsibilities safely and report any incident, unsafe act or operation.
- Ensure all personnel under his / her supervision are well trained and aware of their HSE responsibilities with continuous monitoring to check compliance.
- The position is essential in the TEPNG organization in terms of ensuring that QUALITY materials meant for operational use are received into stock and are issued as and when required.
- Failure to do so may expose the Company to important operational problems such as incessant breakdowns, shutdowns, rig stand-by,.. etc, thereby resulting in production & financial losses, ... etc.
- Ability to work on his/her own initiative with minimum supervision and be able to remain calm under pressure, working to meet deadlines, demonstrating logical thought patterns, a high degree of organisational ability, and be an effective communicator with contacts at all levels.
Ethics and Compliance:
The job holder will:
- Ensure that Total processes relative to ethics and compliance are fully respected.
- For that, will ensure that his entity is working in full compliance with the Codes of Conduct and Code of Ethics
- Adhere to values and principles of the Company Code of Conduct at all times.
- Act in the best interest of the affiliate at all times.
- Adapt to changes in work practices and job activities.
- Seek out learning opportunities and transfer new skills and knowledge to the job.
- Willingly and openly share good practice.
- Demonstrate full compliance and leadership in procurement code of conduct.
- Ensure contractors respect Total E&P standards.
- Provide full logistics & QA/QC support and seek continuous ways of improvement.
- Actively cooperate, when required with the board of Inquiry.