Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc is the foremost indigenous Oil and Maritime Services Company in Nigeria. It is the only maritime company listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and offers services in Oil & Gas, Maritime, Dredging and the Construction Industry in Nigeria with subsidiaries located in other parts of the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation and Maintenance Technician
Job Type: Full-Time
- We are in search of an operation and maintenance technician that will perform activities to assure continuity of operations of assigned facilities within company and regulatory agency procedures.
- Maintain facility records for required state, federal and company procedures, and participate in team administrative duties.
- Maintain communication with team and management to assure that work will be completed on schedule and in compliance with established practices.
- Utilize computers and e-mail for internal and external communication, record keeping, online reporting, material and supply ordering, and filing of various forms.
- Participate in and support the training of team members and other team functions such as budgeting, planning, performance management, decision-making, etc.
- Maintain cleanliness and general appearance of facilities and surrounding work area.
- Ensures all compliance aspects of position are known and followed; understands and complies with all policies, codes and regulations applicable to position and company
- Effectively work in a directed team environment that includes shared responsibilities; establish and maintain good working relationships with team members, landowners, contractors and customers; support team and company objectives and be willing to work in any and all areas of operations as requested to maintain team assets.