Job Title: Operation Manager
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- One of our clients is looking for a self-motivated and results-driven manager to be responsible for providing inspired leadership for the operation of the organization’s lines of business goals and objectives.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for handling the organization’ ongoing projects. Also, will be working closely with different department of the organization to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
- Reviewing and evaluating company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues.
- Coordinating different departments to review all departmental compliance policies.
- Developing, implementing and reviewing operational policies and procedures and regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Promoting the company’ culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Overseeing IT, Administrative, and Project (logistics) budgeting, planning, and auditing.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed.
- Working with the Managing Director to determine values and mission, and plan for short- and long-term goals.
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Ensuring that the different departments prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables and manages customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Conducting a post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Presenting a professional image as a representative of the company.
- Establishing and maintaining effective professional working relationships with co-workers, and every level of management.