Libra Motors Limited is a foremost transport business company in Nigeria with concentration on people and convenient service delivery. Established in 2003, Libra Motors Limited has set out itself to be a leading transport organization with specialization in people and material movement across several defined routes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation Officer
- Planning, Managing, Training and building operations capacity within the company.
- Identify business opportunities with the ecosystem.
- Guide on the conversion of opportunities to revenue. Identify opportunities to create service reach for customers with minimal intervention from the superior.
- Drive measurable milestones that can expand the company business. Create efficiency within the ecosystem while building a co-existence with environment within the organization.
- Initiate relationships between services and customers. Set financial goals and allocate key responsibilities within the company.
- Reduce expenses that may lead to company's bankrupt and ensure that yearly budget is minimized.
- Direct the operational activities of the company. Align and measure performances of heads to achieve vision and goals.
- Lead and influence C-level management, board, the entire company and retain external relationships that are of benefits to the company.
- Manage escalations and threats to company's business.
- Initiate efficient Information Technology ideas that enhances business operations with minimal cost implications. Align,
- Lead and Coordinate Tech driven operations to meet time-lines and validation.Align with industry approved agencies ensuring compliance to statutory regulations through acquisitions licenses, coordinating emergency drill, training, and other required exercises.
- Develop and supervise modes of vehicle dispatch and other operations to maximize cost-effectiveness and system productivity.
- Routinely gathering, tabulating, and analyzing transit data. Directing investigations to verify and resolve customer or motorist complaints.
- Performing other duties as required by the Operations Manager/Director of Operations.
- Implementing rules to ensure all subordinates are compliant with rules and regulations as directed by the Human Resource Department.