Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited - A leading international player in marine services, Bourbon offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operational Standards and HSE Manager, M/F
Reference number: 2019-72
Job type (offshore/onshore): Onshore
Contract type: Permanent Contract
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the strategic development and implementation of Operational Standards and HSE expectations across the entire organization (Subsea, Marine and Logistics, Mobility, Bases, Offices, Accommodations etc.) in line with statutory, regulatory, clients and other stakeholders’ expectations.
Description & Outcome/Performance Indicators:
- Deploy the Operational Standards across the entire organization.
- Improve safety of operations
- Ensure a formalized HSE competency development for HSE team.
- Enhance administrative, supervisory and managerial competencies of HSE team.
- Optimize cost and time for remote participation in Safety meetings. Budget compliance.
- Develop and manage ‘Safety’ campaigns and solutions for operational safety.