The Workplace Centre Limited - We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations and Logistics Officer
- Friendly work environment where employees have the opportunity to grow. We believe employee wellbeing is the first step towards consumer satisfaction and we are dedicated to providing a sense of security and satisfaction for all employees.
- The Operations/Logistics officer is to support the Operations Manager with the general flow of delivery, maintenance of delivery vehicles and supervision of drivers and dispatch riders.
The Key of objectives of the Operations officer position includes:
- Managing flow of delivery
- Overseeing staff and equipment transport to events and outlets
- Supervising logistics staff
- Vehicle maintenance
- Supervise all outlet maintenance
- Assisting in coordinating drivers responsibilities & overseeing their schedule
- Supporting Operations manager as regards vehicle maintenance, servicing, quality management, fuelling etc
- Assisting during distribution management, stock delivery, tracking delivery quantity etc
- Supporting during inventory management, procurement, recording stock, proper storage etc