Moytel Consultants Limited - We are a values-based company committed to meeting client objectives through superior project management techniques, cost-effective and on-time professional service delivery while adhering to international best practices in the industry. With offices and partnerships in Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Cameroun and Benin Republic, Moytel Consultants Limited has the ability to effectively mobilize the people, skills, and technologies our clients need to rollout, evaluate, benchmark and improve service to their wireless customers in most of Western Africa.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations and Maintenance Manager - Site Infrastructure Maintenance
- Establishes policies designed to ensure consistently high site availability, service performance, monitors employees and evaluates customer feedback to develop quality improvement processes.
- Ensures that all service departments, vendors and employees deliver consistent value to all clients.
- Ability to take charge of entire operation and ensure delivery processes are efficient and cost effective without impacting availability statistics.
- Constantly assess customer feedback and make necessary improvements on an ongoing basis. Must take immediate steps to correct any lapses.
- Manage all passive elements on site including Generators, rectifiers, batteries, diesel and all site infrastructure and ensure optimal working conditions.
- Ensure consistently high Site availability statistics, Low MTTR, Low MTBF on all passive network elements.
- Provides activity reporting and forecasting of revenues, resources to senior management
- Ability to also manage all aspects of the delivery process including site acquisition, design and construction, to full operations, maintenance, Telecomm equipment installations and relevant permits.