ASA Advanced Tech Limited is a Nigerian limited liability company registered in Nigeria for the provision of advanced security technology services. Our expertise in the field of Special Protection, Consulting & Instructing, was set up to meet the demand for professional security knowledge and capabilities, for the Industrial, private and government sectors.
We urgently seek the services of highly experienced candidates for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Lekki Phase I Lagos
Duties and Responsibilities
- To lead the operations department by planning, guiding, monitoring and correcting the performance.
- Planning of operations activities and material preparation to them.
- Liaising between various bodies of ASA and the group and operations.
- Ensure discipline and proper coordination of the MOPOLs.
- Responsible for connection to service of new clients (KP, LOCATOR, PATROL, ESCORT).
- Responsible for liaison with the police force in resolving operational issues if need arise.
- Responsible for workshop, technical, fuel purchases, C&C functionality.
- Liaising with clients and ensuring complaint resolution
- Responsible for product management of OC, KP, LOCATORS, ESCORTS & PATROLS.
- Take command over the C&C Room (or on the ground in GM’s absence).
- Responsible for briefing, lectures and drills for all the C&C, SV, Drivers and the Technicians.
- Responsible for investigating and reporting to the GM about any incident or accident that ASA Operational Teams are/were involved.
- Assist HR in some task that relates to operations.
- Gives in-house training sections to staffs in the operation department.
- Assist in marketing companies products to prospective clients.
- Ensuring periodic supervision of operational team members activities and ensuring effectiveness
- Liaise with the commander of the Mobile Police Unit, to brief them about the welfare of their men.
- Periodic meetings with the General Manager and other management staff to discuss and give operational update of the department.
- Hold meeting with the shift managers and controllers to deliberate, analyze and resolve pending issues that has to do with the operations of the department.
- Ensuring periodic checks of all operational vehicles to maintain optimal functionality and give necessary recommendation and feedback to the GM and other management staff concerned.
- Management and apt supervision of all missions
- Familiarization visit to guard locations to ascertain their welfare and see if they are obeying company’s procedure and also visit clients that have one or more complaints, which has to do with operations.