Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited - A leading international player in marine services, Bourbon offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Onne, Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- To ensure Client day-to-day satisfaction through effective collaboration with the Contract Manager
- To operate his dedicated vessels in a competitive and safe manner by coordinating all his related affiliates departments
- To lead BOURBON HSE policy in the vessel operations
- To Integrate and coordinate ship management functions: HSE, Vessel, Maintenance,Procurement, Crewing
- To ensure pertinence of and delivery on the Logistics agreements and marine services agreements.
- Responsible for ensuring vessels operations are meeting clients expectations as per contract deployment form
- Responsible for operating his dedicated vessels in a cost effective manner
- Prepare the budgets and ensure budget follow up and cost monitoring
- Single point of accountability for his dedicated vessels vis-a-vis Contract Managers, Logistics Managers and his related affiliates Departments (QHSE, Vessel, Maintenance, Procurement, Crewing)
- Responsible for leading Bourbon Quality and HSE policy implementation
- Lead incident investigations
- Perform regular visits on board including both checks and promotion of the HSE culture
- LTI/ TRIR (reach or exceed Bourbon QHSE KPI targets)
- Regular visits on board
- Responsible for clearly and timely reporting on all aspects of the Manne/Subsea Agreement (In charge of drafting and updating the Marine/Subsea agreement action plan report)
- Responsible for managing his/her team of Vessels Captains/Masters
- Provide commercial and operational guidance to guide his/her team of Vessels Captains/Masters.