Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Warri, Delta State
Reports to: Chief Operations Officer
- Safely manages all Production and Maintenance Operations in line with business objectives fully adhering to HSE and corporate policies and regulatory requirements.
- Assume overall accountability for the day to day Operations and Maintenance management of all OML42 Asset with a view to maximize daily production performance while delivering Safety requirements in line with global oil field best practices.
- Oversee and manage the operation and maintenance personnel and effectively channel their energy to effectively operate and maintain all surface facilities to ensure optimum exploitation of oil and gas in a safe and environmentally friendly manner.
- Show effective and strong leadership qualities to overcome the various challenges envisaged with the Communities, legacy equipment maintenance issues and competently work through roadblocks to achieve partners alignment and deliver on Operations business outcomes.
- Demonstrate experience and skill in identifying regulatory compliance issues and proactively working with regulators to ensure full compliance and avoid sanctions and penalties.
- Develop and manage budget and operational expenses, oversee proposal development bid packages and subcontractor agreements. Also, provide cost and risk management guidelines.
- Oversee the commissioning and startup of new projects and facility modifications to ensure compliance with standards, specifications, and contract terms and conditions.
- Oversee and maintain integrated activity plans (IAP) for OML 42 installations with rigorous application of processes and systems to enable the successful and safe delivery of all functional activities.
- Effectively manage Health Safety and Environment (HSE) issues in the line. Ensure all HSE incidents are promptly investigated and reported out to management.
- Demonstrate effectiveness in managing all interfaces issues to minimize scheduled and unscheduled deferments.
- Develop new strategies to increase production with cost-efficient methods while ensuring that adequate safety norms are used by site personnel. Turn these strategies to approve Operating procedures and Standing Instructions for the Operations and maintenance teams.
- Ensure the production of oil and gas safely meets set targets and specifications and set mitigation measures to correct if necessary. Accountable for Operations risk register.
- Ensure that all field operations are run in a profitable and optimal manner.
- Provide technical support/advice and solutions to the production team based on prior experience and personal development.
- Develop, maintain and provide daily, weekly and monthly Production look ahead and performance reports.
- Supervise the operations superintendents, combine, integrate and optimize multi-functional plans within the Asset.
- Continuously monitor and report on project status via charts, reports, etc. Jointly develop an Operations Readiness Plan with Project team and co-create the Commissioning plan and deliver the same together with Project teams.
- Keep track of all on-going works from a planning perspective and produce look ahead plans as required.
- Evaluate the effect of external factors on project execution and propose contingency plans. Effectively work with Project teams and Engineering to close out legacy project issues and punch-list items.
- Champion and drive Hydrocarbon Allocation (HCA) processes embedment and sustenance in the organization.
- Demonstrate skill to provide on the job training for Field Operations and Maintenance personnel.
- Identify opportunities for improving forecasting, resource allocation and the execution of activities through improvements in integrated activity planning.
- Manage operational activities of the production team including integrated planning and review meetings; forecasting; shutdown planning, field accommodation utilization, logistics demand management, Contracts demand management, stakeholders management, etc.
- Must be willing to spend time in the field locations to personally institute sound Oil Field practices and audit the processes from time to time to ensure sustainability. Lead by example to manage the weekend Duty roaster to ensure senior Operations staff availability for weekends and public holidays.