Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 25 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Tittle: Operations Manager
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- The Operations Manager oversees all operations as related to logistic, facilities and transportation
Reporting & Supervision:
- This position is located in Abuja, Nigeria, reporting to the Chief of Party.
- Establishes operations systems to ensure strong support for program goals.
- Works with the Chief of Party to review operations and objectives, and ensures all aspects of the project are compliant with USAID policies and Creative procedures.
- Identifies and trains staff to support operations.
- Provide oversight of vehicles logs, vehicle maintenance
- Identify vehicle needs and reviews drivers’ timesheet
- Customs clearance forNEI+ properties
- Establish, lead, and implement all logistics and operations process for the project, including drivers and security by strictly following all rules and regulations established by USAID, Creative Associates, and follow all stipulations established by Nigerian law.
- Coordinate transportation, permits, authorizations, insurance, loading and unloading of goods/materials, and financial allocation of related expenses under grants
- Manage project inventory
- Coordinate large-scale training/workshop and events for the project
- Oversee management of project vehicle fleet
- Serve as a key administrative and operational point to ensure project implementation runs smoothly and successfully.