Fadac Resources - Our client, a Micro-finance Bank which offers comprehensive, affordable, dependable and specialized financial solutions to enterprising and burgeoning small and medium size enterprises in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
- Providing exceptional customer care experience for the institution's clients and efficient functioning of customer support infrastructure.
- Responsible for counter services in the branch with a view to achieve timely and accurate processing of deliverables.
- Approval and supervision of daily transactions relating to cash, cheque deposit/ withdrawals (including remittance, clearing and collection instruments) Account opening, Loan Processing, Cheque Book issuance, ATM issuance, Dormant/inoperative account, Stop payment etc.
- Reconciliation of all cash suspense/sundry accounts on a daily basis.
- Checking of system generated reports on a daily basis.
- Liaise with sales staff to ensure that adequate support is provided in facilitating branch’s service delivery standards.
- Improved service standards and minimum turnaround time.
- Responsible for calling loan customer after completion of all Loan documents
- Maintenance of cash over counters and vault within assigned limits.
- Monitoring and processing of all activities pertaining to ATM operations and ensuring that ATM cash is balanced.
- Training Branch operation staff on operational controls and procedures