Legend Hospitality Managers Limited - Our client, a 3-star boutique hotel in Ado-Ekiti metropolis of Ekiti State having quick-service restaurant as its major business unit, 25 tastefully-furnished rooms, all necessary facilities for accommodation services, banquet/event services, indoor/outdoor catering services and leisure services, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Supervisor
- Operations Supervisor highlights short/medium/long-term issues to the General Manger and to help formulate solutions.
- The Operations Manager is also required to assist in the preparation of the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes.
- Fully responsible for all aspects of all departments.
- Support and work with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running this hotel.
- Ensure the premises are in operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
- Conduct regular operations team meeting with all the Supervisors daily / weekly to discuss routine operational matters and sales targets.
- Ensure SOP implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks.
- Randomly inspecting the stores (F & B / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry etc) with the F & B Manager & Chef.
- Dealing with Suppliers / Vendors for quality products involving Purchase Manager and providing performance assessment of vendors every quarter to HO Purchase.
- Inspecting all departments for SOP implementation.
- Providing timely and constructive feedback to all direct reports as and when required either formally or informally.
- Conduct weekly / Daily meeting with marketing people for enquiry & follow up & conversion to grow up the business.