Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited is wholly-owned subsidiary invested by Sinoma Cargo in Nigeria, founded in June 2016, located in Nigeria, Lagos. Sinoma Cargo is the first branch set up in West Africa in the process of implementing globalization strategy.
Currently, Sinoma Cargo has obtained the clearance qualification and provides overseas warehousing and distribution services, equipped with 40 normal trailers and 10 tow-beds, Sinoma Cargo Nigeria can deliver general cargoes, heavy lifts, over-sized goods and self-owned custom house broker has been set up as well. There are 12 Chinese employees and 100 native employees at present.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Supervisor (Import)
- Supervises and coordinates activities in the clearing of imports shipments, in accordance with Federal or foreign regulations.
- Oversees daily operations of the department, to ensure profitability and compliance with company policies, and applicable regulatory requirements; providing excellent customer service through timely and accurate processing and compliance with government regulations and / or company policies.
- Models and acts in accordance with our guiding principles and core values.
- Examine documents including invoices, bills of lading, and shipping statements to ensure compliance with federal and foreign regulations governing the shipment, receipt, and documentation of imported/exported products.
- Establish, monitor, and revise policies, procedures and service standards for customs clearance operations, and write procedures for the handling of each account. Includes classifications, schedule of service, shipment entry, and booking process.
- Oversee and monitor team performance – both quantity or quality -audit shipment documents, and conduct periodic client reviews to identify areas of concern in the clients’ export processes. Communicate / escalate transaction problems or irregularities to manager and assist in identifying solutions.
- Conduct training courses and seminars for staff and clients in areas of shipping and Import regulations and procedures. Provide guidance and advice as necessary.