Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited - A leading international player in marine services, Bourbon offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: OSV Captain/Master (AHTS/TUG) M/F
Reference number: 2019-73
Location: Onne base, Rivers
Job type (offshore/onshore): Offshore
Contract type: Permanent Contract
Type of vessel: AHTS
- Masters have the overall command and authority for navigation and operation of the vessel.
- Representing BINL with the Charterer and have full responsibility of the vessel and the crew, their highest priority is safety at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Is overall responsible and accountable to the company regarding vessels, its movements and personnel on board during operations.
- Commands and operates vessel in a safe and cost effective manner
- Responsible for the seaworthiness of the vessel
- Ensure that there is a smooth operational relationship with all clients
- Train and coach chief officer and the deck team in all aspects of ships command with special emphasis on man
- Above mentioned list of duties is not exhaustive and tasks on board vessels assigned to this position are not limited to above list.