AB InBev is the world's leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Manager
- Opportunities exist for highly skilled and result driven Packaging Manager in International Breweries Plc Ilesha Plant, reporting to the Plant Manager.
- The successful incumbent will manage and provide leadership and guidance in the implementation of plans to achieve packaging hall objectives in the most efficient and effective manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Apply Advanced/Systemic Knowledge of The Packaging Plant and Process in the Department.
- Manage Occupational Health, Safety, Risk and Environment in the Department.
- Lead and manage Plant, Process, System and Service Requirements in the department
- Drive Systemic Performance Improvement In the department.
- Optimised Packaging Hall and results, via the KPI data
- Ensure, quality conformance to quality packaged products and minimised waste of product, containers or materials.
- Analyze and determine all standards for packaging lines and ensure compliance to all schedule for processes and develop and maintain all packing orders effectively.
- Monitor and recommend improvements in processes to increase efficiency of packaging department and monitor inventory for warehouse and maintain records of all physical transactions and prepare documents for same.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all internal and external customers/ contractors and improve efficiency process through incorporation of new technology.
- Lead the Systemic Application of Asset Management in the Process Area, Quality and Integrated System Management in the Department.
- Manage human resources