Sigma Consulting Group - Our client, a world class cancer research medical facility dedicated to providing high-quality health care to their patients is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Palliative Care Team Coordinator
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Terms of Employment: Permanent
- The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the development, coordination, evaluation, and expansion of the palliative care services throughout the organization.
- This position will work within the interdisciplinary team to provide and coordinate care for patients.
- Coordinate appointments booking for palliative cases by liaising with front desk.
- Coordinating Information and care requirements with other care providers.
- Reviewing the care plan with patients in conjunction with direct care-givers.
- Evaluating outcome of care with the interdisciplinary team by measuring intervention effectiveness with team members.
- Coordinating implementation of direct care-givers recommendations.
- Assesses and makes recommendations for high quality pain and symptom management.
- Monitors and educates patients, families, and clinical staff in advance care planning and decision-making.