- You will need a clear understanding of how young children learn, lots of creative ideas and the ability to work closely with parents, teachers and other professionals.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced Computer teacher who has an excellent coding and programming knowledge. Experience of working with children under 10 years old in a nursery/primary school setting is desirable.
- Must have the the ability to work effectively and communicate clearly with children.
- Must have an extremely good command of both spoken and written English Language.
- Must live in Ibadan or willing to relocate.
- Must be patient, expressive, resourceful, responsible artistic, adaptable, humorous, and above all must love and enjoy working with young children.
- The preferred candidate should have minimum BA, BSc, BEd or PGDE in Education or a Computer Science degree. A relevant useful life skills especially artistic skills that can be beneficial to the children will be highly considered.
- A diploma or certificate in Computer Coding & Programming is an added advantage.
- An experience of British curriculum is an added advantage.
- Must be highly computer literate and fluent in Computer software applications.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.