Busy Minds Consult is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Omole Phase 2, Lagos
- The position seeks a competent individual to provide one-to-one support to the Educational Lead. PA's provide administrative and logistical support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- The individual will be responsible for drafting and preparing communications on behalf of the educational lead, planning and organizing meetings, research, events and travel.
- Therefore, a proactive approach and a strong ability to be detailed oriented is a necessity.
- It’s also a great opportunity to work closely with the educational lead, travel within and outside of Lagos and learn new skills.
- It’s important for the PA to understand the organization’s mission and vision to play an instrumental role in achieving them. This role is for an ambitious, creative, and driven individual who thinks outside the box and is looking to learn.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as a point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients and support day-today communications tasks.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately and professionally
- Organizing and scheduling meetings and appointments and managing emails
- Devise and maintain office filing system and database especially that for internal clients and external partners.
- Taking notes and writing during minutes and producing briefs, reports and presentations.
- Handle social media posting and work with the education lead on content development for social media platforms.
- Maintain budget and tracking expenditures
- Active involvement in team and marketing events and strategy
- Develop and maintain contacts with key stakeholders
- Preparation of corporate governing and template documents
- Conducting or preparing any research that the manager may require.
- Various and Hoc requests