Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is Africa's Largest Manufacturer of School and Office Stationery products. They have built a solid reputation as the Nation's premium paper raw material, prepress equipment and printing consumables source for the print industry in Nigeria.
With its latest venture into Light packaging, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments
- Organize inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments etc.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etcand troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangement is in place for the MD
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such c
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD.
- Keep and retrieve files.
- Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.