The Workplace Centre Limited - We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Conducting research on behalf of the manager.
- Organizing the manager’s personal commitments including travel or childcare.