SFLK Resourcing - Our client is an independent education consulting company, our client equips secondary school students with the knowledge, skills and dispositions needed for excellence in and beyond the classroom through rigorous, customized and transformational programs that prepare them for tertiary level education.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant & Programmes Coordinator
- Our client is on a growth journey. To sustain this growth journey - with increased efficiency and productivity - and to continue on this trajectory, they are seeking a highly qualified Personal Assistant & Programmes Coordinator to specifically provide support and assistance to the Executive Director.
- This role is for an energetic and experienced professional who is a very bright, has a get-things- done attitude, with a proactive, entrepreneurial and service-oriented spirit.
- Act as a ‘right hand person to the Executive Director, coordinating the ED's schedule with deadlines.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the ED to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule meetings on behalf of the ED
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the ED.
- Custodian of all documents for the Executive Director’s Office- create and maintain a document management system
- Develop and update email templates and letters required for official company correspondences.
- Oversee marketing communications in collaboration with the Graphics Designer.
- Supervise Graphics Designer to ensure that all company marketing elements; flyers, brochures, etc., are delivered on time and in line with specifications
- Work with the web developer to manage company’s website, update content, and ensure scheduled maintenance is carried out.
- Community management of company’s social media accounts (Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook); and create and manage posts’ publication schedule.
- Monitor page analytics and be able to apply insights to improve member experience.
- Recommend fresh ideas and contents that clearly communicates the company’s services
- Create detailed explainer documents about each pathway for students
- Liaise with front desk staff to follow up on inquiries, deliver client on-boarding trainings and monitor progress.
- Develop and track student engagement and success metrics
- Create dynamic annual reports of accomplishments of students, staff and the company
- Plan and coordinate events with colleagues and other partners
- Liaise with software producers and other licensing partners to ensure smooth integration
- Work with consultants and colleagues to monitor internal processes
- Tracking student performance- supervising student services to ensure that this is done
- Write letters and correspondence on behalf of the ED.