Goldline Nigeria Limited with head offices in Lagos Nigeria and several branches and partners across the country, has been at the fore front of manufacturing, importation, distribution, installation and maintenance of high quality building and finishing materials to the building and construction industry.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the MD
Summary of the Position
- To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the MD, helping him to manage and priorities his time. Perform Office maintenance and general utility management.
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and appointments, highlighting urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Organize documents into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied into the correct file on the hard drive.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Ensure the MD is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in.
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- The PA shall function as the company secretary in any management meetings and conferences.
- Keep files in an orderly manner and retrieve them when necessary.
- Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
- Manage maintenance of office equipment such as Generators, Air Conditioners, Plumbing work and Electrical Issues.
- Proper supervision of Office maintenance staff to ensure proper cleaning of the office and its environment by arranging cleaning methods and its enforcement.
- Procures Office supplies, carry out asset custodial and general utility management.
- Carryout any other job as may be assigned.