Job Title: Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (PCN) Liaison Officer
Ref Id: sfh-31234
Job Type: Full-time
Contract Duration: 11 Months (with option for renewal)
- The PCN Liaison Officer (PCN LO) will be responsible for establishing and nurturing good working relationship between the Project and the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (PCN) to enable the attainment of the strategic objectives of the Project.
- S/He will coordinate the project related PCN activities and support PCN in the translation, planning, coordination, and execution of all project.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Ensuring proper communication as well as cooperation between the project and PCN and other related entities.
- Coordinate project related activities and provide advice to PCN on the project’s purpose, objectives, timelines, policies, and activities.
- Support PCN in the development of activity plans based on programme outputs amongst others.
- Facilitate cross synergy of all related PCN – Project program activities
- Promote and Disseminate project activities within the PCN system / Pharmacy Community.
- Interface and support consortium members on the project in ensuring that all activities have strong PCN buy-in and active participation.
- Liaise with the Deputy Managing Director Operations and the Project Director in all high-level advocacies and meetings with a wide range of stakeholders, including Government, other consortium partners, Implementing Partners, and internal stakeholders within SFH to achieve project and organisational deliverables.
- Assists PCN to establish positive relationships with FMOH, Reproductive Health Units, media, etc and other stakeholders.
- Act as the focal person for the project at PCN activities and events including representing the project at some meeting/platforms where necessary.
- Ensure the visibility and credibility of IntegratE brand within the PCN system and the pharmacy / PPMV community.
- Support the project management team in documenting programmatic achievements on monthly, quarterly and annual basis as well as document and publish best practices.
- Support the project team in developing at least one human interest story or success story every quarter. This must be well documented and presented as part of the quarterly report.
- Support the project team in the production of at least one newsletter every quarter. This will be publishable newsletter and will be uploading same on the SFH/IntegratE website.
- Take on other roles and responsibilities as will be assigned by the project director.