Sigma Consulting Group - Our client, a world class Hospital located in Lekki, Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
- We are recruiting for the position of a Pharmacy Technician.
- We are looking for a dependable Pharmacy Technician that will process and fill prescriptions. You will also undertake tasks such as to provide excellent customer service and ensure the pharmacy runs smoothly.
- As a pharmacy technician you must be detail-oriented and reliable since the job has high responsibility. You must possess excellent communication skills as well as aptitude in using computers.
- Review and execute physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality
- Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration
- Prepare medicine when appropriate using correct dosages and material for each individual patient
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures
- Process prescriptions electronically/manually and ensure all information is complete and accurate
- Select the appropriate medicine and measure dosages to fill prescriptions
- Sort, stock, label medication and monitor inventory
- Undertake administrative tasks (e.g.record-keeping) as assigned
- Comply with all security measures and quality standards.