Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
Job Title: PHC Facility Cashier
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 years
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Job Profile: This position will be responsible for handling the daily cash inflow at the clinic, documenting and banking all-cash payments daily.
- Ensure proper preparation of payment vouchers with support of waybills, invoices and follow SFH policies on payment.
- Ensure proper documentation of all retirements and third-party payments.
- Ensure accurate preparation of bank reconciliation.
- Enter all payments received from suppliers, cafeteria and pharmacy into designated databases
- Transfer income activities into accounting applications and ensure the integrity of entered data
- Post payments to appropriate accounts and maintain logs of daily receipts
- Maintain petty cash logs, receipts and balances on a daily basis
- Coordinate activities with the accounting department to ensure creation of daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Provide assistance to the front desk in handling patient admissions and provision of information to patients, families and visitors
- Manage daily balancing and reconciling of office accounts and handle daily bank deposits
- Scanning of all the finance documents and ensuring that soft copies are archived with SFH shared point/cloud.