Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) and was also recently accredited with COHSASA (Council for Health Service Accreditation of Southern Africa) Certificate.
We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics. Currently running residency training programs in family medicine and radiology. Lily Hospitals is also involved in housemanship training, internship training in Pharmacy and Radiology. We have multiple locations in Benin, Warri, Okuokoko etc.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Physiotherapist
Location: Warri, Delta
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Senior level
- This role is responsible for using a variety of physical techniques and therapies in the rehabilitation of patients who are suffering from illnesses, aging, disabilities and injuries in order to improve their movement and function.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
- Undertake an assessment of patients, using clinical reasoning skills and manual assessment techniques to provide a physiotherapy diagnosis of their condition.
- Interpret and analyze clinical and non-clinical facts to form accurate diagnosis and prognoses in a wide range of highly complex conditions and recommend the best course of intervention.
- Develop clinical guidelines for the practice of physiotherapy in Lily Hospitals.
- Prepare monthly report for the physiotherapy unit.
- Comply with all practice policies and procedures, the Health and Safety at Work Act, Manual Handling regulations, fire and other health and safety procedures.