Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders.
Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pie Production Supervisor
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job type: Full-time
- Assist The Production Manager in ensuring maintenance of standard, product quality and hygiene compliance, motivates team in each shift and management of factory production.
- Conduct day-to-day shift transition operations of the factory
- Support The Production Manager to hold pre-production meeting with the production staff to set daily volume target
- Ensure accurate scaling of raw materials before use
- Carry out first batch of production for the day
- Effectively utilizes resources to meet business goals and objectives
- Responsible for supervising employee’s performance on the production floor and managing tasks in practical and objective manner
- Motivate and support team members to meet set target
- Ensure compliance with production process by production team
- Ensure product specification is met
- Assist production coordinator in performing trouble shooting functions on production line
- Ensure shift closes with required quantity of sliced loaves
- Observe and ensure total compliance with filling of The SICs at each batch of production
- Prepares production report at the end of a shift run
- Ensure stock used is balanced with actual production volume.
- Carry out the following transactions on Oracle on behalf of the Production Manager.
- Ensure routine check and cleanliness of production equipment are carried out before and after shift run
- To ensure that all production equipment and materials are used in an appropriate and careful manner during shift hour
- Record and report machine breakdown to the production coordinator immediately it occurs
- Ensure compliance with the rule of CAYG
- Communicate plant work rules, good production practices, house rules and safety policies and ensure consistent uniform enforcement and personal safety equipment enforcement
- Provide suggestion on cost savings, process and product quality improvement.
- Coach employees to maximize efficiency and effectiveness in daily operations.
- Assist the Production Coordinator in meeting set monthly targets; Turnover, Gross Profits and EBIDTA
- To maintain order and discipline during shift hour
- Provide input to decision making process and assist with facilitating change in the team
- Evaluates regular performance of subordinates and identify adequate training needs
- Promote team work and team spirit amongst members towards achieving desired results