Global Career Company - Our client, an international aluminium beverage can manufacturing company and a leader in this sector, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Manager
Location: Agbara, Lagos
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing and Food & Beverages
Employment type: Full-time
Job function: Manufacturing,Engineering
- We are currently looking for a Plant Manager for an International aluminium beverage can manufacturing Company.
- The role will be based in Agbara, Nigeria and open to Expat candidates willing to relocate.
- Managing overall responsibility for manufacturing (overall production, maintenance, personnel, equipment and general plant performance),
- Managing and driving down direct and indirect manufacturing costs to meet the required return on sales,
- Ensuring that equipment, infrastructure and services are maintained to specification,
- Ensuring that the manufacturing environment operates at the required safety, health, environmental and food safety standards,
- Ensuring that the quality of the production meets the set specifications and standards,
- Liaising with customers, suppliers, and other business functions from time to time to address customer service issues,
- Managing strategic plant projects within cost and timelines,
- Coordinating plant project teams to enable them to achieve set objectives,
- Leading, managing, mentoring and coaching employees in areas of responsibility,
- Driving continuous improvement and related actions to achieve benchmark performance,
- Optimising productivity through the maintenance of machinery ,improvement of systems and work methods,
- Driving high EMUs and low Spoilage as agreed,
- Maintaining sound employee-relations with social partners, and drive discipline,
- Driving skills development and knowledge transfer.