Job Title: Plumber
Organisation: NASCON Allied Industries Plc.
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Interpret blueprint and building specifications, mapping pipes layout, drainage system, instaHation of pipes and other plumbing materials.
- Interpretation of technical documents to assess industrial need and pipe/plumbing fixture plans
- Determine materials needed for new projects and provide time and cost estimate
- Install, assemble, maintain, and repair pipes and plumbing fixtures
- Fix clamps, screws, brazing, soldering, welds, etc. to pipes and tubes
- Measure and modify pipes to specification by cutting, threading, or bending pipes by using specialized tools
- Diagnose and rectify plumbing problems including water line leaks and clogs
- Train new apprentices in proper plumbing techniques and practices
- Confirm pipe system is air/watertight by performing pressure tests
- Keep detailed notes and create work reports documenting projects
- Test plumbing and other installed fixtures to ensure proper functioning
- Follow state laws and regulations and adhere to local building codes.