Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve. By delivering unrivaled levels of business and IT support, we make sure nothing gets in the way of our clients leaving their mark on the world. Our experience and expertise enable companies to focus on their core objectives, expand their service offering and exceed their customer expectations.
Job Title: Plumbing Services Technician
Ref #: 242650
Department: Construction and Facilities
Hourly / daily / weekly / monthly / quarterly routine maintenance of plumbing systems. Systems to be maintained include:
- Water Treatment Plant (WTP)
- Sewage Treatment Plant (STP)
- Water tanks: raw water tanks, portable water tank, hydrant water tank
- Pumps: borehole submersible pump; fire hydrant pumps (electric powered pump; diesel engine pump; jockey pump); transfer pumps; irrigation pumps; booster pumps; STP pumps; diesel transfer pump
- Hydrant system; sprinkler system; fire hose-reels; valves, pressure tanks; pipes.
- Sanitary fittings: hand wash basins; sinks; bathtubs; water closets; urinals; flushing cisterns
- FM 200 plumbing system; fire extinguishers.