Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Police Liaison/investigator
- Responsible for investigating crimes, collects evidence, interviews witnesses, and testifies in court on behalf of the company.
- Investigate criminal acts
- Collects and use forensic evidence to solve crime
- Interview informants, suspects and witnesses to ascertain alibis, clues, time frames and possible suspects.
- Liaison with the police, military authorities and other law enforcement agencies in the country
- Coordinates recovery of vehicles impounded by the police and other law enforcement agencies
- Coordinates the arrest of guards of guarantors found culpable and release of guards detained unlawfully at the police station
- Provides police hire for the company.