Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited is wholly-owned subsidiary invested by Sinoma Cargo in Nigeria, founded in June 2016, located in Nigeria, Lagos. Sinoma Cargo is the first branch set up in West Africa in the process of implementing globalization strategy.
Currently, Sinoma Cargo has obtained the clearance qualification and provides overseas warehousing and distribution services, equipped with 40 normal trailers and 10 tow-beds, Sinoma Cargo Nigeria can deliver general cargoes, heavy lifts, over-sized goods and self-owned custom house broker has been set up as well. There are 12 Chinese employees and 100 native employees at present.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Port Operation Manager
- Facilitate daily / weekly / monthly scheduling of operations
- Lead morning huddle
- Participate in daily Foreman Toolbox Talks
- Facilitate pre-operation meetings
- Facilitate planning of operations in compliance with Company standards
- Ensure there is proper and adequate resources (manpower & equipment) to perform the work efficiently
- Assist Supervisor with allocating resources (manpower & equipment) to operations
- Ensure work is being executed in accordance to the plan, and approve any changes that may be necessary
- Ensure work site is kept clean, organized, and professional
- Coordinate with client’s operations personnel
- Coordinate with Subcontractors
- Manage and enforce the designated operator (task training) program
- Manage and enforce the daily equipment inspection program
- Review daily / weekly cost reports with Supervisors and Foremen
- Assists Supervisors and Foremen with solving operational issues
- Regular communication with field level employees to reinforce vision, goals, expectations, changes, etc
- Maintain high morale of field level employees
- Train and coach Supervisors and Foremen in accordance with Division succession plan
- Perform many other duties that may be assigned.