The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services - Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova - Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins - Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Portfolio Risk Analyst
- Conducts detailed portfolio analysis and reports. The analysis a report on loan and lease portfolio to anticipate, identify and mitigate credit risk exposure related to portfolio management activities.
- Analyses transactional risk measures including default, correlations and stress losses to enhance concentration risk views
- Estimates the probability of defaults, loss given default in order to validate risk parameters (PD, LGD, EAD/CCF) calculated for internal credit risk management
- Identifies adjustments required to risk parameters (PD, LGD, EAD/CCF) calculated for internal credit risk management
- Analyses and monitors the company’s lease portfolio
- Assessing all other credit risks and making recommendation
- Periodically analyses quantitatively and qualitatively the loan portfolio of the company based on sector concentration, volume concentration,product concentration, etc.
- Periodically performs default/principal at risk assessment, measuring the impact of guarantors/collaterals and impact of group loan on risk exposure
- Monitors compliance to credit and risk policies of the company
- Prepares report on loan and lease portfolio
- Prepares report on analytics of portfolio performance, emerging trends and areas of opportunity
- Prepares comprehensive report on all repossessed lease assets identifying principal outstanding, loan-asset value, number of rentals outstanding, date asset is expected to be disposed and estimation of depreciation in asset value
- Mitigates credit risk exposure related to portfolio management activities
- Prepares report on probability of default using information from direct debit, cheque lodgement report and returned cheque report
- Suggests initiative to ensure consistency and compliance with credit policies and improve credit qualities
- Proposes evolutions in the policy, process, procedure, methodology, collaterals related to the risk identified
- Makes recommendations for process improvement, addressing gaps and areas for additional or improved reporting and data
- Responsible for training the department on identified trends and recommendations