Oasis Africa Consulting Limited - Our client, a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators, Home appliances and HVAC is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Power Plant Manager- Gas (Lagos/Igbesa)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
job type: Full-time
- Full and complete management and coordination of the following activities related to Gas Power Plant: Warranty, Technical Assessment and requirements, technical coordination with Clients, operation requirement and training. This activity involves client coordination, coordination with New Sales Department, field operation, suppliers, logistics, store, procurement, production, administration and technical department with our Client.
- Act as a representative of the organization in front of the client
- Ensure that all IMS and HSE are respected and implemented at site and field teams
- Develop and Attend Field, subcontractor and client technical requirements
- Site technical inspection and observed non-conformities
- Conduct periodic field inspections and audits of all critical tasks, to monitor and to control quality of work of field team
- On hand experience in gas power plants
- Ensure all Job Completion Format “JCF” related to technical matters are checked validated for proper technical assessment and reported properly.
- Ensure customer Satisfaction by solving customers’ complaints and ensure quality service and response.
- Manage and supervise all tasks assigned to the respective teams
- Prompt coordination between Field Operation, New Sales, Technical Department at Client office to achieve timely schedule with customers.
- Report promptly findings from the field to technical department, production at Client office and manufacturer.
- Prepare needed reports as requested by customers.
- Ensure proper coordination with store, procurement, production and administration