Anadach Consulting Limited - Our client is a growing facility in Lagos that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high quality patient-centered care. They provide General Paediatric Services, Medical and Surgical Outpatient Consultations and specialized services for Adults.
As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients’ experience, career opportunities exist in the capacity below:
Job Title: Practice Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Reports To: Medical Director
- We are in need of high performing medical professionals that can contribute in rapidly growing organization.
- Under the direction of the Medical Director, the Practice Manager would be responsible for coordinating all the operational aspects of the practice. The Practice manager is expected to provide visionary leadership in order to ensure effective running of the facility, oversee and manage the hospital staff to ensure optimal, productive and patient-centered practice.
- Working closely with the Consultants and Specialists, S/He will ensure the efficiency and stability of the medical office operations and manage the business end of the medical practice including supervision of the non-clinical staff.
- The main areas of responsibility will be developing business strategies, writing proposals, implementing information management & technology systems, human resource management, formulating budgets, marketing and overseeing daily operations.
- The Practice manager will work closely with the Consultants and other members of the team to ensure the practice is running smoothly and successfully while also working to expand the business.
- Monitor patient scheduling, referrals and patient satisfaction
- Interact with patients and address concerns or issues of complaints to ensure high quality patient care and the delivery of excellent customer service
- Ensure constant updates relating to laws and standards of medical practice
- Identify strategies for growth and execute plans to achieve growth goals
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all established policies.
- Responsible for managing revenue, expenses and budgeting.
- Support & implement I.T systems
- Responsible for developing business strategies and proposals in line with expansion objectives
- Work with key clinical staff, ensure compliance with practice protocols and procedures, review and update as required
- Develop and review Health & Safety policies and procedures and keep abreast of current legislation
- Ensure the premises are properly maintained and cleaned and security systems are in place
Human resource management:
- Foster a productive work environment amongst members of staff
- Implement work policies and staff performance appraisals
- Provide advice on staff training needs to the Medical Director and arrange where appropriate
- Management of staff meetings and other internal communications
- Ensure all staff and doctors are kept informed on all policy changes
- Direct supervision and coaching of non-clinical staff