Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) is Catholic boarding secondary school in Port Harcourt, Nigeria for boys and girls. Open to all, Christians and non-Christians, it is owned and run by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). It was opened in 2013 in memory of 60 students of Loyola Jesuit College, Abuja, Nigeria who died in Sosoliso plane crash of 10 December 2005. JMC provides a well-rounded education in terms of conscience, competence, commitment and compassion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Prefect of Discipline
Job Type: Full Time
- Conducts briefing on school rules and regulations.
- Supervises students compliance with the rules.
- Undertakes facts finding on observed or reported breaches.
- Ensures the implementation of disciplinary action that may be imposed on an erring student, etc.
- A Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent is needed.
- Related experience is an advantage.
- Must have strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proficiency in both oral and written communication.
- Keen to detail, highly organized and morally upright.
Application Closing Date
27th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, Curriculum Vitae (in Microsoft Word) scanned credentials and attestation letters from their referees by email to the "Human Resources Manager" via: firstname.lastname@example.org and copied to the "Principal" via: email@example.com clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
Hard copies of the above mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate:
Jesuit Memorial College,
Elipokwoudu Road, Mbodo, Aluu,
Note: Applications should be forwarded with the above stated document.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies