Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub-Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Principal QA / QC Engineer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Establish and manage the internal audit program to verify implementation of and compliance with the QMS. Identify non-compliance and ensure appropriate action is taken to address the issues identified.
- Ensure and verify implementation the Quality Management Systems in compliance with the Quality Policy, Quality Assurance Manual and applicable Standards;
- Review and approval of quality deliverables
- Review and identify where quality requirements and quality cost savings can be added and/or amended to existing projects.
- Review and approval of contractor quality assurance/quality control procedures
- Follow-up of inspection and test plans activities;
- Review and approval of welding procedures specifications, witness and approval of welding procedures qualification tests, NDT, post weld heat treatment, coating, pressure testing procedures;
- Coordinate and/or perform quality inspections and reviews of documentation on critical equipment;
- Identifies, co-ordinates and manage deployed QA/QC personnel assigned to the project team.
- Audits of Contractors facilities, equipment, quality systems;
- Audits of NDT contractors facilities in respect with NNRA safety requirements;
- Follow-up and assessment of contractor quality performance for the project duration
- Ensure that the processes for identification and correction of fabrication deficiencies (RFIs, NCRs, etc) are followed.
- Ensure that the requirements of the project’s Materials Traceability process are met;
- Manage important interfaces and work cooperatively with a variety of related disciplines.